- Ciudad: Ventura
- Estado: California
- Correo Electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
For over 36 years Pinky’s Tire Service has been providing quality automotive care, mobile tire and roadside assistance for those near Ventura, Santa Maria, Santa Barbra, Malibu and surrounding areas. Pinky’s Tire is a family owned and run business who are committed to delivering top quality service and support to our community and we are looking for passionate people to join our team!
The primary duties of Commercial Tire Technicians include the dismounting, mounting, flat repairs, handling scrap (or take-off-tires) and balancing of all tires on customers’ vehicles. A Commercial Tire Technician also performs roadside service to our customers.
• Properly mount, dismount and balance commercial, OTR, industrial and light truck tires
• Properly repair commercial, OTR, industrial and light truck tires
• Operate all related equipment and tools as trained
• Operate independently and as a team member
• Perform and demonstrate Customer Service Satisfaction
• Wear proper PPE, use tire cage and follow all other safety policies and procedures
• Perform a variety of manual task for extended period of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending and squatting
• Must have at least 2 years professional experience to apply.
• Great technical knowledge of shop equipment such as tire press, tire balancer and wheel and tire equipment.
• 18 years or older.
• Valid in state driver’s license and good driving record
• Perform rotating roadside service call on a rotating schedule.
• Pass a drug test and physical
• Spanish speaking a PLUS