Ad Reference: 42803
Estoy buscando a manejador con licensia clase A.
-Que pueda conducir 53′ foot dry van/ entrenamiento disponible si es necesario
-Conducir viajes largos (entre los 48 estados)
-41 centavos/ milla (todas las millas cuentan
Need class A driver
-Knows how to drive a 53′ foot dry van/ training available if needed
-It will be for long haul (within the 48 states)
-41 cents/ mile (all miles count)
Llamar/ Call: Brenda(626)782-7717
Despues de hora de oficina/ after office hours: (626)315-7011
Ad Reference: 42787
Ultimate Maintenance Services,Inc. (compania de limpieza): Buscamos personal con mucha esperiencia en limpieza en general y commercial. Ingles basico. Ofrecemos tiempo completo y Tambien tiempo parcial. Tenemos turno de dia y de noche Tambien. E-mail: email@example.com
Ad Reference: 42310
QSC is looking for production employees on a year-long, temporary basis for electronic assemblers, electronic testers, and electronic technicians. If you qualify for one of these positions, please apply on our Careers site: https://www.qsc.com/careers/. We also accept walk-in applications, please bring a resume to 1675 MacArthur Blvd. Costa Mesa, CA 92626. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (714) 668-7211.
Electronics Assembler Needed Experience:
– High school diploma
– 1 – 2 years Electro-mechanical assembly experience
– Requires close supervision to ensure proper assembly techniques are being used
– Good interpersonal skills required
Electronics Assembler Job Duties:
– Basic electronics knowledge
– Electro-mechanical assembly
– Ability to read drawings
– Prep all types of mechanical assemblies
– Assemble and wire selected assemblies
– Hand tools
– Power tools
– Requires standing and occasionally light lifting
– Maintain specified levels of quality workmanship
ELectronics Tester Needed Experience:
– High school diploma with at least three years’ experience in electronic testing
– Equipment skills needed: electronic screwdriver, digital multimeter
– Experienced in using ATE
– Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Oracle is a plus
– Must have good-developed oral and written communication skills
– Good interpersonal skills required
Electronics Tester Duties:
– Set up the test fixture load, run test programs
– Enter test results into Database
– Test all components, sub-assemblies and finished product as prioritized and assigned by the Senior Technician, Lead and Manufacturing Supervisor
– Identify assembly mistakes and defective parts
– Stamp-off acceptable product or properly tag and route rejected product.
– Perform pre-inspection of all components prior to performing functional testing
– Maintain specified levels of quality workmanship in the tested products
Electronics Repair Technician Needed Experience:
– 3~5 years technical experience in troubleshooting analog and digital circuitry.
– AS or Electronics Technical Certificate required.
– Possess IPC-610 class 2 soldering skills, for removal of resistors, capacitors, integrated circuits and discrete semiconductors for troubleshooting purposes.
– Solid computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Computer Networking
– Familiar with DMM, Scope, Logic Analyzer
– Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
Electronics Repair Technician Duties:
– Train and assist Technicians and with troubleshooting problems,
– Participate in development and feedback of Theory of Operations for new products introduction
– Ability to troubleshoot and inform Engineering of testing problems. Ability to differentiate between test station Software, DUT of hardware problems
– Daily bench testing of production products, maintain production test and quality records in Oracle database.
– Be aware of assembly defects and product field failures related to product lines.
– Maintain department supply of parts, tools, and equipment.
– Understanding of System Block diagrams, schematics, CAD files and Cadence as necessary.
– Work cross-functionally with other departments in support of Development and New Product Introductions.
– Set up testing workstations; prioritize work to maintain production schedules.
– Perform on-line product inspections of the department’s work in progress to ensure acceptable workmanship.
– Implement assembly, engineering changes and verify that the latest revisions are being produced.
– Update new product release schedules and reports as required.
– Maintain a high standard of organization throughout the department.
– Apply safety regulations and procedures; and ensure people conform to those regulations.
– Familiar with lean enterprise systems.
- Automotriz (6)
- Bodega (5)
- Carpinteros (1)
- Conductores/ Transportación (27)
- Construcción (8)
- Empleos en General (17)
- Gobierno/Servicio Publico (3)
- Hospitalidad/Hotel (1)
- Imprenta (2)
- Manufactura/Industrial (10)
- Manufactura/Inudstrial (1)
- Oficinas/Administractión (1)
- Profesiones Legales (1)
- Servicios de Comida (2)
- Servicios Domesticos (4)
- Servicios para Edificios (1)
- Sewing/Costura (9)
- Tapiceros (5)
- Tintoreria (11)
- Ventas/Telemercadeo (1)